Monday, November 8, 2010

My Boys....

  While I shop around for a camera I can use to connect to the internet so that I can post pics, I guess I'll steal a couple from the Facebook albums of my children.  This is my oldest son in his swim team warm-ups.  I'm glad he decided to swim his freshman year at college and hope that he will do well and continue it next year.  His breast stroke is really shaping up nicely this year!

I'll have to search out a full shot of him in order to give a good idea of how Cliffordesque he really is.  He's 6'4" right now and possibly still growing....


And here's the little one, with the ever-present sweet in hand.  This was taken during a summer swim event for the neighborhood, no doubt.  I'm not sure whether the kids like the swimming more, or the chance to eat junk food all evening....  I'm not sure we're ever going to get this one to grow to even six feet, but he's just coming into puberty, so we'll see....




Snails, and shells, and puppy dog tails
That's what little boys are made of....

The time has flown away and I'm not entirely certain I'm ready for our homeschooling adventure to end.  I'll have to stir myself to find some new usefulness...

Regena

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You can help the rest of us along!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...